Monday, September 29, 2008

It's 3 a.m. and I'm feeling lonely...(imagine Blink 182 tune with words)

Okay, so 6:30 yesterday am, 3:00 am today!!! Yes, it is true, I have been wide awake again, the second morning in a row, (or 3 if you count 7 am Saturday am.) This one is the big kahuna though, ranking in at THREE FREAKIN AM! I woke up to pee, and have been laying in bed since, its now quarter to 5. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Probably not. Let's see, everyone's early pregnancy symptoms are a little different, last time I was preggers earlier this year I got up super early as well, I didnt know it at the time because it was my first pregnancy but...I guess...it's just one of my "signs." Now I'm really trying to not get too excited or tell the entire world just yet, (this blog doesnt count as the whole world, I havent given the address out to anyone)...but I gotta tell ya, I'm kinda getting excited.
Okay another couple things...I woke up hungry, and after I played pranks on my husband for an hour or so, telling him he had to come downstairs with me because there are small little monsters downstairs that will eat me, I conceded and came downstairs to start my super early day. I'm guessing after I blog, I could do some yoga before work...knowing that if I'm up this early and its MONDAY then that means at 3 30 pm I'm going to crash big time. Bigger than the movie.
So where does all of this leave me....in my eyes it's, when can I frikkin test?! I'm 7 dpo, or seven days past ovulation, so at the verrry earliest I'd have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday, funny, I told Mark we couldn't test until Friday, this weekend, how it ever always gets closer...;)
I hope all you normal Sleeping people have a nice transition back into the work week and actually get some rest before it comes. Don't mind me, I'll either be here in cyber world or doing savasana in the yoga mat trying to catch some zzzzz.

No comments: