Saturday, September 27, 2008

I can't believe I'm really a Blogger!

So after reading countless other bloggers, I finally decided to jump ship and create my own! And there hasn't been a better time in life to do so....my love, Mark, and I got married in June of this year (only to be getting married again next September, more on that later)...and we are working on starting a family. I envision this blog to be about sharing the journey into marriage and parenthood...and detailing the wild journey called our lives...which includes but is ofcourse not limited to.... figuring out what we want to be when we "grow up", choosing to have a home birth, cooking good, healthy food, vegetarian foods, good wine and beer, our too large mortgage, our "un-garden," being a doula and attending births, Redskins games which includes fantasy football, large families and family functions, friends that are like family, traveling and dreaming of it endlessly, working with Special Education kids, teaching living practicing yoga, our beloved dog Jax, basal body temperatures, miscarriages, holistic remedies, herbs, and hopefully one day soon...the joys of being a new mother and father. Thanks for reading our new blog...I'm humbled that we really have one! Peace and Blessings.....Tara (and Mark... from a peaceful Saturday afternoon nap on the couch)

No comments: