Sunday, September 28, 2008

Could it be...?

Now I know I can be one to jump the ball a bit, and yes, I know that the term "its that time of the month again" has new meaning at the lunch table I share with my co-workers, (they know I think that I'm pregnant, yet once again)...but seriously people, this time, could it be? Here's why....My temps the last several days have been 98.0...today it was 98.3, so definately climbing, but I know this is not definitive alone, so I have more....nipples are very sensitive, boobs are heavy, but here's the one that's got me....I'm AWAKE!! It's Sunday morning, the sun is not up yet, but Jax and I are. Background knowledge needed: Last time I was pregnant (which ended in a miscarriage at 13 weeks), I woke up early in the very beginning, just kind of shot up and was awake before anyone else, (which is a very peaceful time of the day)...so why am I awake now? Okay okay, I know I probably fell asleep on the couch at 11 or so last night, maybe 10:30, but still, I've been up since 6:30, when I got up to go pee...another sign. Some Sunday morning, eh?
Everyone says relax, it will happen when the time is right, and some days yes, I feel like attempting that, or I maybe even "do" that....but other days , uh-huh, not happening folks. I can't do it, I want my baby, I feeel my baby so close, and I want her to come home.
So enjoy your lazy (rainy) Sunday morning while I sit wide awake and wait for more symptoms, or atleast until the day gets closer that I can POAS. (That's online mom lingo for 'pee on a stick', gross, I know, but it's just what we do, us crazed almost-mamas-to-be) :)

No comments: